December 20, 2016

All I Want for Christmas 2016 Is... (6)


It's that time of the year again... when I share the books that have made it onto my Christmas wishlist! I'll probably share one or two a week until Christmas. Feel free to link up your own book picks in the comments!


A pre-order of Gilded Cage by Vic James

30258320

This one's set in a fantasy world in which those that are magically gifted are aristocrats, and they are served by the non-magically-talented commoners. From the blurb, it sounds like there's star-crossed romance (a commoner falling in love with an aristocrat), and revolution, and a mysterious aristocrat with dark powers...

So yeah, SIGN ME UP.

What books are you wishing for this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails