December 31, 2012

The Book Lode (10) – Last one of 2012!

STSmall_thumb[2]

There are quite a few memes to choose from now for showing the books we've gotten recently, so I thought to be fair I'd link my posts up to a different meme each month. I'm grouping the posts under the name "The Book Lode," and this month I'm linking up to Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



Gifted:

The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti
This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel
Child of Faerie, Child of Earth by Josepha Sherman
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

Thanks very much to my parents and my sister!!

Bought:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

For review:

The Lazarus Machine by Paul Crilley
Empty by K.M. Walton

Thanks to Pyr Books and Simon & Schuster Canada!

If you watched the vlog, you know I am facing a dilemma: I can keep either Seraphina or Code Name Verity. Which do you think I should pick? Let me know your vote in the comments!

And as bonus fun: here's a vlog of some of my vlog bloopers from 2012. Enjoy, and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I just read This Dark Endeavor and I really loved it! My review will be posted sometime in the next couple weeks.

    Hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep Seraphina, I say this because it's one of the books on my shelf waiting to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CODE NAME VERITY!!!!!! It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails