September 9, 2012

In Case You Missed It...Psychtember Week 1!

psychtember2012button1-2

If you haven't heard yet, Psychtember has begun!!

Here's the first week or so in posts:

Introductory post — I've started a Goodreads list for "YA involving mental health issues (2000-present)" and I'd love your help in adding to it! So check it out and vote for your faves.

Guest Post: Bibliotherapy and the Power of Books

Coming To Terms With Psychology Terms

Chopsticks: A Psychtember Suggestion

Guest Post: Teens, Bipolar, and a Very Different Ghost Story

Psychtember "Waiting on Wednesday" picks: Out of Reach and Trinkets

Interview with Janet Ruth Young, author of My Beautiful Failure

Tenderness: A Psychtember Review

The reviews, interviews and guest posts are going to keep on coming, as well as a few giveaways, so be sure to check back regularly!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just bookmarked your goodreads psych page so I can request some of those at my library.

    You're a psych major hey? Learn alot about depression and anxiety? Those are big things in my life now...maybe I ought to drop you a line :) seriously.

    Adding to your goodreads list...hmm..."wintergirls" ?

    I can think of adult fiction and nonfiction..but no other YA springing to mind!

    J

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails