March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox (49)

In this meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, we share the books we've received, bought or taken out from the library. This post covers the past couple weeks.

For review:

Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler
Dead is a Battlefield by Marlene Perez
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Croak by Gina Damico

Thank you very much, Thomas Allen & Son, for the surprise package of books!

From the library:
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Extra Credit by Andrew Clements
Cousin Kate by Georgette Heyer (adult)
A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick (adult)

The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman
A Crimson Warning by Tasha Alexander (adult)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

Bought:

As you know, I just can't resist library discards!

The Plague by Philip Wooderson
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody



5 comments:

  1. These all look amazing. I've only read Supernaturally, and it was good, though didn't do it for me quite as well as the first. but that's reminded me to look into the third one. I definitely want to know what happens next :-)

    Illuminate and Croak sound interesting.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You have Illuminate and Croak! That's amazing. I've heard great things about both. Girl of Fire and Thorns was an amazing read. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of books... I can never find any of these recent releases in my local library :( Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM: http://www.oakenbookcase.com/2012/03/25/in-my-mailbox-6/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot of great books this week! I can't wait to read Illuminate and Loss. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old follower. Illuminate was good. I enjoyed it. never have read the Riders of The Apocalypse series by Jackie Kessler Morse, but I have read her adult succubus series. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails