December 2, 2011

Kiss, Marry, Kill: Crown Duel


This is a regular feature on my blog. Here's how it works: you take a book, choose 3 guy characters from the book, and then the other person has to pick one to kiss, one to marry, and one to kill.

And this time around it's Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith! If you haven't read this book yet, you are seriously missing out — I re-read this one to death when I was younger.

 The choices are...

1.) King Galdran

2.) Baron Debegri

3.) Lord Flauvic


So...who do you kiss, who do you marry, and who do you kill? And as always, if you'd like to join up and do your own, feel free to mention it in the comments or leave a link to your post there :)


4 comments:

  1. You are cruel! Where is Vidanric?! I'll be kissing and marrying him, thankyouverymuch. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such fun! I need to read this book.

    I've awarded you a Lovely Blog award:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm siding with Small Review: kissing and marrying Vidanric, I don't care who gets killed in the process! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Small Review and Daisy: well, with the two of you fighting nail and tooth over Vidanric, it definitely sounds like one or both of *you* could be killed in the process...leaving Vidanric entirely to me! :D Patience is a virtue... ;)

    @Callie Kingston: Oh, I highly recommend this one! Definitely pick it up if you have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails