June 3, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (32)

 
It's Book Blogger Hop time! I haven't participated in forever but I am back at it this week! This awesome meme is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books and this week's question is, "Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!"

Hmm...well, I'm really pleased that I finally completed the discussion of my survey results, in this post: Personality & Genre Survey: The Results, Part 2 (aka The Bar Graphs). Making all those graphs was pretty intense!

And I was also happy with how my Don't Stop Now review turned out (although it could use some comment love if anyone wants to drop by!)

Recent posts on the blog:

Kiss, Marry, Kill? - Professor Quirrell, Professor Lockhart, and Wormtail...what do you choose and why? I love this game :D

Waiting on Wednesday: The Right & the Real and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

YA Through the Ages: the 21st Century (so far) - yes, my series looking at the journey of YA from its earliest roots to the present day has finally come to a close! You can find links to each of the posts here.

Armchair BEA: Pitches from a Blogger's Perspective

Time for hopping!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your survey and looking at your graphs. It was really cool. Thanks for putting that together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to see your posts soon :) They look really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Imaginary Reads!!

    Your posts look really interesting, especially the personality and genre one!! :)

    Kris @Imaginary Reads

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so post away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails